Does your web site bring
you the business you expect it to bring? Do you know why it doesn’t? Do
you want to fix the issues? Through many years of research and testing, DNS
Technology Consultants, Inc. has established the 3-5-3 ROI Plan to help small
business owners with determining what is wrong with their site and how they
can make it better to increase their return on investment.
Web design, search engine optimization, taking your web site to the next level,
social media, whatever terms or "buzz words" you
want use, the bottom line is this; every web site owner wants to get
referrals and/or sales from their web site. This is what we at
DNS Technology Consultants, Inc, refer to as a Return on Investment or ROI.
How much you spend on your Internet marketing should adversely affect your ROI
rate. If it does’t then there of course is a problem someplace. This is
why we have created the 3-5-3 ROI Plan. The 3-5-3 plan has 3 phases, with 5
action items, that have 3 benchmarks.
It is meant to be a blueprint for establishing or increasing the return of
investment from your Internet presence. Here is how it works:
(Establish or redesign site so that it is SEO friendly)
(SEO Optimize your Site)
- Review all HTML and Meta
- Is the web site coded correctly?
- Do you have proper Meta Tags?
- Is the site coded for social media?
- Review all content
- How often is it changed?
- Is there enough content?
- Is there too much content?
- Establish Tracking and
- Do you know who comes to your site, what they are viewing, and
how long they are on your site?
- Are your pages being submitted to search engines correctly?
- Can search engines index your web site correctly?
- Review base keyword optimization
- How do you want people to find your web site?
- Is your site optimized for those keywords?
- What needs to be changed to make your site optimized for those
- Establish and implement
a well organized purpose for web site.
- Who is your target? New clients, existing clients, make sales,
offer information, lead generator.
- Does your site contain call to action items?
- Does you site achieve what you want it to accomplish?
- Analyze and Plan your
- Review your site for keyword optimization compared to your competitor's.
- Determine what needs to be changed within your site's content.
- Determine what needs to be changed within your site's meta and
- Establish a well planned
back linking strategy
- Who links to your site now?
- How can you get more quality back links?
- How often are your pursuing more quality back links?
- Establish and implement
a community building strategy.
- How are you collecting and organizing contacts collected through
your web site?
- Do you have a system in place to e-mail or contact your community
on a regular basis?
- How often to you update or contact your community?
- Establish an ongoing content
- How often is your content changed?
- How easy is your content changed?
- Is your new content being indexed within search engines correctly?
- Establish a well organized
social media implementation strategy.
- What social media services do you take advantage of currently?
- How often do you update these services?
- Can you build your community from these services?
- Establish a mobile version
of your web site.
- How many mobile devices access your web site on a regular basis?
- Are you losing clients since your site is not mobile compatible?
- What information should be offered on your mobile site?
- Establish a phone or
mobile device applications for web site.
- Should contain information from your site.
- Use it to build on your community.
- Offer something that most others in your industry does not offer.
- Establish an on-line
ad budget and campaign.
- Where would your potential customers hang out on the Internet?
Search out these areas and review advertising opportunities.
- Build a new campaign or promotion to drive visitors to your site.
- Review all advertising options; however, stay within budget.
- Increase community Interaction.
- Can you use your community to gain more sales?
- Can you use your community to increase your community?
- Can you use your community to help others?
- Offer something different
on your web site to draw in additional visitors.
- What utility, database, or widget can you add to your web site
that would draw in more visitors or increase activity from your
- Should you offer these items on your social networking pages,
mobile versions or your page, or mobile applications?
- How can you implement a call to action within this item?
|ESTIMATED COST: $800 - $2500 depending on content and complexity. This
price does not include annual hosting or domain registration charges.
||ESTIMATED COST: $500-$2000 over 6-12 months. This involves a lot of technical
analysis, monitoring, and coding changes.
||ESTIMATED COST: $1000 - $10,000 depending on how intense you want your
web site and how large you want to grow on the Internet.
Here are some general guideline for the implementation of this plan:
- Most web sites fall under or before Phase I and they should be under Phase
- A web site should not move into Phase II without having Phase I completed.
- It is not implied within the plan, but several off-line
web site promotional policies should be in place.
- A web site review must be completed in order for a web site to be considered
Phase I compatible. This review includes a report that analyzes the site for
coding errors and accessibility issues.
- Back linking campaigns may last as long as 12 months if not longer depending
on how many back links are needed for the site.
- In order for some tracking implementation, uploading of additional files
within the web folder may be needed.
- DNS Technology Consultants, Inc can be commissioned as a consultant or as
a full web master for your web site.
- Everyone should consider their web site as being a 24/7 sales person for
If you would like a representative from DNS Technology Consultants, Inc. to
sit down and go over this plan with you, or present this plan at one of your
meetings, please use our Contact
Us form and we will call or e-mail you to establish an appointment.